Monday, May 18, 2009



We always thought that I was a lot taller then Jordan because he thought he was 5' 8"and a little and I was 5' 9"... turns out we are the same height. Though I have the advantage of being taller if I want by wearing different size shoes ;-)

As we were sitting watching Jane Eyre during a storm one of us looked outside as the sun was coming back out... though just on the top of the trees. It was really beautiful!


"And God said: "This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; and I will remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.""
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive